ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 197 cup morrisons chasetown

Clio 172 Cup
It may be the one i see about. The chap is usually parked up on Morley Road by the pet shop.

RS 182 CUP
He's defo local, tried to catch him up the other day but turned off somewhere n I lost him, think he parked next to me to show off.

RS 182 CUP
It is a nice lookin one, where in brownhills you from? Seen your motor more by sankeys corner

Range Rover Sport
Thanks mate, I work In the Electrical Wholesalers in Morley Road, Live on the estate by Tesco in Brownhills tho, i come on this site everyday i just hardly ever post though lol.

RS 182 CUP
I work at national tyres at brownhills, if you see a rb 182 give us a flash! That's two locals on here that I know of now, will have to do a kinda mini meet or summat one day

Clio 172 Cup
I was about to say , theres almost enough for a mini meet now ha ha. My kid bro has 2 172's aswell and lives in Chasetown lol

RS 182 CUP
I know of a 182 cup, think he works at the school atchasetown. Gonna put a flyer under his wiper n see if I can rope someone else in! Any of you got a cam n able to post pics up on here?