ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 'charged' 172 - Fresh Pics

White Evo V
Took some pics of the car today now its all finished. These pics are also in my project thread but I know some people dont look in the projects section so thought I would post them in here too :)

Comments appreciated, and remember apart from the charger I have done ALL the work myself! 1 year ago it was a totally standard Monaco 172!

DSC00356.gif

DSC00347.gif

DSC00346.jpg

DSC00342.gif

DSC00341.gif

DSC00337.gif

DSC00331.gif

DSC00329.jpg

DSC00326.gif

DSC00325.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

DSC00318.gif

DSC00316.jpg

DSC00314.jpg

Focius ST
followed your progress thread deffinatley looks amazing in white , still putting the evo mesh in lower grill? any plans for interior? amazing work the paint looks flawless

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Absolutely stunning! Only thing i'm not sure on is the silver bullets..

DCi 100
Really nice,

Although unsure if it's for me?

White isn't that common at all, but seems the first choice given a respray. Any specific reason to keep all the standard interior even with an airbagless wheel?

Sits really well on the F1's, definately wanting some myself.

williams 2,seat leon
love it, only things id do is change the exhaust, and paint the intercooler black, make it stealthy.

Looks great from the outside, but from reading parts of your project thread the paintjob seems a bit half arsed. Not painting the engine bay or the inside the car does seem a bit pointless given you've done everything else.

As said though looks very nice on the outside.

Ph1
What offset you running on the wheels or is it spacer'd up ?

Looks stunning in white. No idea why Renault never had white as a option, best colour by a mile

White Evo V
still putting the evo mesh in lower grill? any plans for interior?

Yeah, trying to find some black mesh for the lower grill, Plans for the interior would be Trophy trendlines, Alacantra roof lining and A pillars, Flocked dash, Boost gauge to match interior orange lights on A pillar.

Absolutely stunning! Only thing i'm not sure on is the silver bullets..

They will be white with red lettering very soon :)

Any specific reason to keep all the standard interior even with an airbagless wheel?

I havnt got to the interior yet, Plans are above!! I wont be going crazy with stripping etc because it isnt a devoted track car. I use it far more often on the road as its my daily driver so I still want to keep as many luxeries as poss. The reason I changed the wheel is because my standard wheel was knackered and I didnt really want another standard wheel as its like driving a bloody bus, faaar too big for my liking. The OMP wheel is suited far better for the car, better driving position with the dish and also lighter on the steering with it being smaller!

It does look good that. Did you paint it?

Yup :D

love it, only things id do is change the exhaust, and paint the intercooler black, make it stealthy.

Exhaust will be changed to a Yozza race system when I can afford it

White Evo V
Looks great from the outside, but from reading parts of your project thread the paintjob seems a bit half arsed. Not painting the engine bay or the inside the car does seem a bit pointless given you've done everything else.

As said though looks very nice on the outside.

:S I have painted the inside of the car! The only bit on the WHOLE car that is still blue is the engine bay which will be painted once the engine is out - as it should be done! Half arsed! Come and see it, its no way near half arsed!!!!!!!!

What offset you running on the wheels or is it spacer'd up ?

I think the offset is 38, no spacers

:S I have painted the inside of the car! The only bit on the WHOLE car that is still blue is the engine bay which will be painted once the engine is out - as it should be done! Half arsed! Come and see it, its no way near half arsed!!!!!!!!

Thats fair enough, as said i've only glimpsed over your thread. If its all going to be done then it will look good when done. I'm also not knocking the painting you done already...

172 Flamer
Once you've sorted the exhaust and bullets (which were the only things to make this imperfect) I think this will be one of the best looking cars on the site!!

White Evo V
Thats fair enough, as said i've only glimpsed over your thread. If its all going to be done then it will look good when done. I'm also not knocking the painting you done already...

If you look further back in my project thread you will see that the car stripped down to almost a bare shell :)

Nice car mate luks gud in white, wats ur next plans for it?

Bullets and exhaust next I think, then start on the interior plans listed earlier.

RB 182
love the car however the oz racing wheel decals dont really look like they sit flush with the curves on the alloys

White Evo V
love the car however the oz racing wheel decals dont really look like they sit flush with the curves on the alloys

Me and my brother made them on his sticker machine, it was really hard to get them to sit perfectly flush and that's the best we could do with the programme he's got! tbh I think we did alright, unless you look close you can't tell, I'm pretty happy with the outcome anyway :)