ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

white ph1 dials in my ph2 172

172 with k-tec sound
bought these from da n fitted them today, with cal182 and daz, think they look the dogs nuts:cool:
before and after pics

comments welcome;)

and yes i know some of the needles are off, just didnt have time to sort them today.

Attachments

• bbe46a1a.jpg
    bbe46a1a.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 111
  • 9ff07e5c.jpg
    9ff07e5c.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 137
  Monaco Ph2 Clio 172
Looks quite nice mate, i'm not keen on the coloured surround, but aren't they like that standard?

My monaco has just a black\grey surround.

^Your Monaco shouldn't have a black surround or it's got the wrong clocks in it!

I like them, though isn't it a PITA making the dash lights correct again? Like the engine management light being in a completely different position?

Da

Less
I like them, though isn't it a PITA making the dash lights correct again? Like the engine management light being in a completely different position?

Yes, I converted this set so the dash lights are all in the correct position.

Looks good Carl, the RB surround looks out of place without the rest of the car in shot, lol! ;)

Glad you sorted the needles in the end.

Monaco Ph2 Clio 172
^Your Monaco shouldn't have a black surround or it's got the wrong clocks in it!

Clocks have been replaced in my car before i bought it! What should I have then? A monaco blue surround?

Monaco Ph2 Clio 172
No, a silver one.

Does the speedo go up to 160mph?

Ah come to think of it silver is what I have, the car is in the bodyshop so I couldn't check for myself:eek: Had the car a year and can't even remember that!!

So is the blue surround a mod or standard on the arctic or RB models?

Da

Less
It's a mod, they're silver across the 172/182 range bar the 172 Cup which gets Mondial blue ones.

Monaco Ph2 Clio 172
Ah fair enough. I'd prefer to go black if any other than silver tbh. Always liked the piano black dashes myself.

172 with k-tec sound
Yes, I converted this set so the dash lights are all in the correct position.

Looks good Carl, the RB surround looks out of place without the rest of the car in shot, lol! ;)

Glad you sorted the needles in the end.

cheers daz, yeah realised when i posted them, it all ties in with my dash strips racing blue gear insert and steering insert done lol:eek:

looks like the pic below but with the dial surround done and white dials lol

Attachments

• 30082008638.jpg
    30082008638.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 9ff07e5c.jpg
    9ff07e5c.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 77
Last edited: