ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White wheels content inside .....

proton compact 1.3 GLi
Changed my silver oz f1's for a set of monza R's . i chose them in white as i thought they would look good.......and they bloody do :approve: only a few quick pics today !

P1061511.jpg

P1061501.jpg

P1061514.jpg

P1061518.jpg

and the clearance on the sills where i parked :eek:

P1061513.jpg

P1061491.jpg

proton compact 1.3 GLi
got a bit more to go gunna have a fiddle soon ... the rear is going down a lil bit more too maybe 10mm if i can get away with it, and bout 10 mm to go at the front aswell :)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
the 1.2 is cool as s**t, low is the way to go! wish mine would go lower :(

proton compact 1.3 GLi
Fcuk thats low mate!

Just standard coilovers?

FK coilover with custom spring ... foxy's old setup :approve:

going to drop it a lil more

got a lil more work to do.

16V bage is half way there along with the front a rear diamonds
dash strips
center console
rear clio diamond
clio rear badge

:approve:

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
haha I bought a custom set of f0xy aswell...think yours are the lower set lol

proton compact 1.3 GLi
s**t thats low (bumpy bumpy LOL)

Looks nice though, even nicer when it clean i bet

aint cleaned it since first week of november ... was going to enter the dirty clio comp but just cant seem to get it dirty ... shes having a good scrubbing and polish in the morning :rasp:

proton compact 1.3 GLi
Any rubbing with it being that low? And if so what arch mods have you done mate?

Looks ace

taken the arch liners out but no rubbing ... had a lil scrape on a speed bump with the old F1's but havent had any problems yet ... got plenty or room to drop some more when i get around to it. the fronts did need spacers but they seem to be o.k. at the moment but going to get some 10mm spacers just for peace of mind.

love white wheels!!!! cost much ?? looks nice slammed

cost my parents £610 posted with upgraded tyres :approve: birthday and X-mas preasent :rasp:

172 & RSi
taken the arch liners out but no rubbing ... had a lil scrape on a speed bump with the old F1's but havent had any problems yet ... got plenty or room to drop some more when i get around to it. the fronts did need spacers but they seem to be o.k. at the moment but going to get some 10mm spacers just for peace of mind.

What size tyres are you running mate? Only reason I ask is I'm on coilies and quite low at the moment, having a bit of trouble with rubbing on the rear but my tyres are 205 wide so I think that could be the reason..

Gonna tackle it tommorow :evil:

proton compact 1.3 GLi
What size tyres are you running mate? Only reason I ask is I'm on coilies and quite low at the moment, having a bit of trouble with rubbing on the rear but my tyres are 205 wide so I think that could be the reason..

Gonna tackle it tommorow :evil:

i had 205's and they where fine but u need your arches rolled but 195's should do the trick

proton compact 1.3 GLi
You had your arches rolled then? If so how much did it cost you?

Need to look into this as I wanna run 205s

the previous owner had them roled ... kie1an may be worth giving him a pm
but think it cost him £50 through a mate of a mate

but and bodyshop should be able to do the job ... much cheaper than new tyres hopefully

Front tyre looks flat as f**k in the first picture, and you can't use the excuse that it's the weight of the engine ;)

More poke than viagr
love the wheels and ride height lol :)

yeah hard to keep clean atm, clean at the weekend...dirty by tuesday...

Static Low
actually no. ive looked at it some more.

im really liking it. its grown on me, past couple of minutes :p