ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who’s been done for what

Quote: Originally posted by JayR on 01 February 2005

accelarting erraticly through my local town (in my 1.2 :oops:) only to find around 10 fluro jackets calling me in to grille me when i got round the bend!!!
got to be the best one so far! but how? :p

Clio 197

A good friend of mine was doing 96 in a 60 (single country lane). Took roundabouts at silly speeds then got pulled over...

He told the officer he had a Special application pending (true), so he got off with six points and a fine. Made me sick!!!

So then he becomes a special officer, and told me off for not displaying my tax disc last weekend...

I told him to go and look at his own car (bald front tyres). That shut him up!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

LY 200

Quote: Originally posted by docter fox on 01 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by JayR on 01 February 2005

accelarting erraticly through my local town (in my 1.2 :oops:) only to find around 10 fluro jackets calling me in to grille me when i got round the bend!!!
got to be the best one so far! but how? :p
Lol..........I know mate i just stood with the excuse it had a noisy exhaust!!!

They still claimed i was acclerating erraticly but we all no thats not really possible in a 1.2!!!

sp30 3 points £60 52 in a 30 IIRC (dual carriageway, not a footpath for miles)

sp30 6 points £100 68 in a 40 (11pm, clear conditions).

Currently awaiting more letters regarding a recent red light letter...

[Edited by White16valver on 02 February 2005 at 1:09am]

Oh, and 2 boring hours in the cells after questioning regarding a number of road signs in my boot lol

Not a Clio anymore.....

SP50

Doing 76 in a temporary speed limit on a dual carraiageway, 3 pts £350 fine!!! Was late at night no-one around feckin gatso hiding behind a road sign.

3 x Sp30s 2 x Sp50 over a period of a few years ended up with a total of 21 points at one point! Couldnt take my licience off me as it was my means at the time! Always take the boss with you to court. Only have 3 points now and fingers crossed eh!

Jase

2004 Racing Blue 182

3pnts £20fine cu30 bald tyre, wasnt even my car!

3pnts £60fine sp30, caught by gatso doing 38 in 30 at 4am, no-one about, spotted the lines last minute and slammed on the anchors, fronts locked up, bit of tyre smoke, flash flash, gutted!!!

got pulled for cuttong through a corner carpark to avoid a red light at about 3am, copper waiting at the other, pulled me and sait it was dangerous cause someone could be walking their dog!!! at 3am!!!!! arse

-->NV

renaultsport clio 182

sorry guys but ive never been done,must be very very lucky cause i drove like a complete arse when i first past my test.:)

Quote: Originally posted by White16valver on 02 February 2005

sp30 3 points £60 52 in a 30 IIRC (dual carriageway, not a footpath for miles)

sp30 6 points £100 68 in a 40 (11pm, clear conditions).

Currently awaiting more letters regarding a recent red light letter...

[Edited by White16valver on 02 February 2005 at 1:09am]

Oh, and 2 boring hours in the cells after questioning regarding a number of road signs in my boot lol

LMAO, ^^^ WHY?