ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who ’s Youngest owner of each clio

Im paying £870 full comp and all mods declaired.

Im 20 with 1yr no claims on a valver.

This is with Liverpool Victoria and i highly recommend them. They beet the next best quote i got by around £500

Kev

H22A7 Accord Type R

bollox.....................lol! they just quoted me £1100ish for a 1.2 16v dynamique.........Im 20, 1yrs no claims?!?!?!on a GROUP 3 car??? think they messed something up on ur quote u lucky git!!! lol ....................or is that TPFT?

na mate. They are well good. I got recomended to them from someone on here.

I live in a low crime area though.

Its fully comp as well. Was around £100/£150 cheaper for TFT i think.

Mods i got declaired are: Wheels & Tryes, Leather interior, Suspension and im insured so they will let me do any bodywork or bodykit as well for that price and i wont have to tell them.

They dont like engine mods though and apparently hammer you insurance if you have them.

My excess is £300 i think

H22A7 Accord Type R

goD!!! u lucky bugger! Im waiting to see what renault offer me for next year?! them once ive re-newed, gonna ask about lowering n exhaust..............fingers crossed lol

Come on them mailto:cr172@18">cr172@18 how much u paying insurance?

I pay 700 in my dads name under an any driver policey which started when id was just gone 18

Turbo Conversion low boost 220bhp 200lbs Torque from BB Tuninging

Manifold, Turbogharger, link pipes, Injectors, Map sensor, new ECU board, Rising rate fuel regulator, Boost/air intake pipework, Charge cooler, Throttle body link, Air filter, Oil feed pipe kit, Drain fitting in block, Drain hose, Headgasket set/bolts etc, Engine oil synthetic, Oil filter, High pressure spring for oil pump, Coolant/ anti-freeze, Battery box, Wire for battery re-location, seperate oil cooler kit, Group A dump valve kit, 1 way valve (brake servo), 1 way valve (breathing system), Sculpture turbo/ bulkhead heatshield, Heat wrap for various pipes and brake lines.

Optional parts i have also had.

Uprated clutch, Soft pedal conversion, Modified dog leg mount, New cambelt, New cambelt tensioner, New cambelt idller pully, New water pump, Cylinder head referb, Cam follower set, Low temp thermostat, Low temp fanswitch, Re-face block & head and a full service i.e new plugs leads etc.

Hope this helps cr 172 @18 cheers Matt ;)

p.s i bet there are a few things i forgot to mention but you can get the general idea that there is a lot of work and parts involved.

i thought i was the youngest valver owner still 19, got it when just turned 19. :( well i can still believe i am the koolest valver owner!:)

23 yrs old - Cliosport 172 mk 2 iceberg silver ( all the available mods inc)

Renewed my insurance yesterday - £870 fully comp with Tesco insurance

£500 excess with 3yrs no claims bonus.

jus got a renewal from tesco, 19 3yrs nc £1360ish:mad:

how to work out ya quote;

(50-your age)x(6-years no claims)x your fone number.

First had the MK1 172 at 18.......

The MK2 just sold *boo hoo*

but a new one is its replacement.........

Yes, Renault is in the family and im under company insurace as i work there. Otherwise, i would be quite a few penny worse off. lol

im 21 with 172 cup and i pay £1090 fully comp! had a clio dynamique before and got free insurance for a year...renault insure gave me the equivilent of 4yrs no claims to stay with them! Niiice!

Renault insure is by far the cheapest about at the moment! i can post the number if you like??

i got my first clio 16v when i was 19,owned a r19 16v at the same time,ive sold both however and have another mint ph1 16v now(20yr)

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

woohoo, Im still the youngest Williams owner? :D Im almost 21 now though lol. Also the Fiesta was 2.0d when I was 19 too:D

Silver Fabia vRS

I got my 172 when I was 21 but sold it when I was 22, now 23 and working towards an M3! Am halfway there with a BM, shame its a diesel!

:eek:

nowt wring with them.....which yr?

one of the best cars i had was a volvo 640....

2.2ltr 4 cylinder, indestructable, handled well!!!! torque! and RWD!!!!

you could really rip that car up...ace.

Laguna 2, Westfield

Quote: Originally posted by vocalfusion2001 on 24 February 2003

17 first car was a r19 16v now i am 18 i drive williams 2
lol how do you insure the williams at 18 ?? tpft/fc?, do you rob banks ? :eek:

;)

Quote: Originally posted by FunkyASFunk on 24 February 2003

im 21 with 172 cup and i pay £1090 fully comp! had a clio dynamique before and got free insurance for a year...renault insure gave me the equivilent of 4yrs no claims to stay with them! Niiice!

Renault insure is by far the cheapest about at the moment! i can post the number if you like??

You lucky f**king b*****d