ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who has owned there clio the longest?

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Just wondering...in the time I've been on cliosport I've been through 5 clios and a couple of other cars....who has had there clio for the longest .....I'll wager no-one has had a mk1 from new.... !

Monaco Ph2 172
Had my Williams 2 for over 7 years now. Bought (swapped) it on August 1st 2000 with just under 14k on the clock!

172 Cup
From new a Clio Cup (The first and only real Cup - lol) 4 years this month - well the 24th if you must know - how sad am I..!!!

Mk4 .:R32
Wow some people keep their cars for while. I get bored after 12 months :eek:

Had the flamer since feb this year!

williams and trophy
knocking on for 6 years in 0159 now. iv usually rendered the cars useless after 12 months of my driving, the willy's just keep comin back for more tho lol.

Last edited:
  Clio 182
3 years 3 months for me from new. The longest i've ever owned a car. Occasionally I look round at other cars but i've found nothing yet that makes me want to sell.

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Nearly 2 and a half years. I am going to keep it forever as I bought it new and know its history. After a few years I will turn it into a track car I think.

Weeman sucks ****
5 years and 9 months old, from new. New birthday today aswell

DSC00485.gif

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Trophy, 14 months not even thinking of another car, yet.

Normally after six months i've got itchy feet.