ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who has taken their fog lights out...

ClioSport 172 FF
and if you have what have you done to hide the massive hole?

what i mean is it looks good from a distance in the day but closer you get you can see right back behind the bumper, wundered what people have done to hide this..pics would be great :)

cheers ryan

The only reason to take these out if for either brake ducts for cooling, or for a CAF (Cold Air Feed) to the induction kit.

Bumder With A Buffer
I took mine out..mainly because I NEVER use them and I tunred them into brake ducts

IMG_0148.jpg

Made them using an sub-box port

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

You could do similar and fill the whole thing in. Or use some black grate stuff maybe?? I dunno just throwing you some ideas.

Mine are out, as are the arch liners. Not bothered how it looks. I can't think why you'd take them out and blank them off though.

182 Cup
I didn't realise you'd taken your arch liners out Roy, if it's for brake cooling couldn't you have just cut a hole in them?

I didn't realise you'd taken your arch liners out Roy, if it's for brake cooling couldn't you have just cut a hole in them?

I ripped them out in the paddock at Rockingham to stop my fluid boiling. I'm not really bothered what it looks like. I may put it all back together with some CAF ducting but I doubt I'll bother. Ghetto FTW.

It worked by the way.

ClioSport 172 FF
I took mine out..mainly because I NEVER use them and I tunred them into brake ducts

IMG_0085.jpg

You could do similar and fill the whole thing in. Or use some black grate stuff maybe?? I dunno just throwing you some ideas.

that looks really good. :cool:
i took them out because i never use them plus got a cold air feed to one off them.
i dont want to block them off just dont want to be able to see everything behind it.

got some ideas now though..i was thinking some mesh? but was un-certain

cheers

182 Cup
Check out Steviant's car if you can find some pics, I believe he's used mesh and the original fog light surrounds.

Monaco
mine isn't a sport but i havn't seen anyone else do this:

DSCN4510.jpg

DSCF1317.jpg

cold air feed is pointing behind driver side hole