ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who needs a 360 when you've got a ...

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
.....2600! Needed a gaming fix while the 360 is STILL sat at home waiting to be collected. Dug this relic out of the loft and its still goin strong after 25 years ! :approve: Retro gaming at its best!

2600.gif

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
How can you hate it ? This is where home gaming all started! I had a Tomy tronic out for my nephew a few week back and he wanted one for his b'day! I said i thought you wanted a nintendo ds and he said no i want one of them now ! lol !

05 clio dynamique 1.4 16v
retro gaming is good got one of those machines my self but is the later version bought it from the car boot a couple of months back

I've got a 7800, it's fantastic, 1.79MHz of pure power! Still working perfectly after pretty much exactly 20 years (think I got it Christmas 1986), it was my first ever console and I still have all the boxes for everything and every game I ever had for it.

I have quite a few 2600 games for it as it was backwards compatible, I always remember towards the end of it's life I had to go all the way to Toys R Us in Southampton just to get games, it was worth it for gems like Choplifter, Desert Falcon and Xevious though.

http://www.atari7800.org/

Last edited:
  Punto/Clio GTT
man i think it was on the spectrum, daily thompsons triathlon. i used to OWN at the sprint, left n right as fast as you could on the stick lol

Focus ST
God I remember when these first came out (many many years ago). Might be worth something now in certain circles.