ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who owns a 182 special id

172 Cup

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 25 October 2004
I think the special id stuff has been discontinued now hasnt it?

Im sure thats what Jeremy said a while ago.

Really?

I saw one yesterday near home, it was the yellow. Didnt look that great as it was dirty..but from the pictures ive seen, i wouldnt say no!

-Rob

Clio v6

Just the leather it seems has been discontinued. Im sure everything will be updated very soon so as not to confuse customers.

Clio v6

Well you cant enjoy a silk lined coffin so why not enjoy a little bit of something special while you can.

:)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

I noticed the other day the full leather pack for the v6 is £3995 !!!!!

is this correct,have you any idea how much of a nice interior you could get for this much

ian

so whats going to happen to the people who ordered the id leather then the poor people one of them is on the site atleast the poor sod made to wait months for their car and then to be told sorry you have paid for the leather and we said you could have it oh and made you wait 4 months but ner ner you cant have it now

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Thats very poor....at least they could of stopped taking orders and gave the leather to those that had their hopes up....

Usual sh*te from renault

ian

320d M Sport

Quote: Originally posted by ian 172 on 26 October 2004

Thats very poor....at least they could of stopped taking orders and gave the leather to those that had their hopes up....

Usual sh*te from renault

ian
haha, not Renos greatest fan then??!

Quote: Originally posted by Jeremy Townsend on 27 October 2004

No theres another one.
So there are only two of these in the UK?! ... pretty exclusive then!

Are you allowed to say how many Yellows there are now?

Craig

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Yellow Perril on 31 October 2004

Can I lay claim to selling the other 182 in paddock then??

No you cant

Cant believe there are only two in paddock green

No there isnt

AFAIK, the colour was changed to Petrol Blue before any were sold;) (Could be wrong though)

Well at least if you have an id colour, youll have a very rare car.....

Apart from the yellow, these colours are dull, dull, dull!! But then again I havent seen one in real life.....

must admit i wasnt fussed on the yellow until i saw geoffs at donny south and trax the sunlight really brings the colour out. far nicer than sunflower yellow IMO