ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who Own's the fastest 172/182???

soon: 172 Cup
Its a question in was just wondering, who has gone balls out on their Clio and got silly engine work done i.e. Turbo/SC/Throttle Bodies etc?

Pics would be nice as well :D

Fastest NA on here is Yozzasport but probably not for much longer..... I have heard a rumour of a 270bhp+ NA engine being built for a 182.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Looks like this now....

cliorebuild8002.jpg

throttle bodied mk2 172
fred i asked befor buy couldnt get any answers.whats you 240 bhp clios 1/4 mile?also how much pound is lightened flywheel?

Lionel Richie
its not built for 1/4 miling mate, its built for going round race tracks as fast as possible, we've never ran it down the strip, if it was setup for it, i would imagine low 13's entirley possible

flywheel isn't that expensive to have lightened and balanced

Lionel Richie
ahmet said:
also k-tec has 300 bhp turbo 172.that might be the quickest

shame they ran with the pugeot group at FCS, we had a great battle with the BBPT turbo 172 and that noble!

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
FredYozzasport said:
shame they ran with the pugeot group at FCS, we had a great battle with the BBPT turbo 172 and that noble!

yeah was good to watch :D

throttle bodied mk2 172
FredYozzasport said:
any video?who won?

Lionel Richie
ahmet said:
any video?who won?

we don't have any in car footage of our car, we really must do some at some point!

who one??? i was on the stand at the time at the other end of the runway, so didn't see it, but we apparently overtook the noble, and i'm not sure weather we got past the BB car

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
got to be my car, it used to be a blue cup but the sheer speed of the thing just ripped off the paint and now its bare metal, wel silver!!;)

haven't seen yozzasport cup of any of the turbo 172's but i would have thought that the ys cup would be more fun/easier to drive than a turbo 172!

throttle bodied mk2 172
davo172cup said:
got to be my car, it used to be a blue cup but the sheer speed of the thing just ripped off the paint and now its bare metal, wel silver!!;)

haven't seen yozzasport cup of any of the turbo 172's but i would have thought that the ys cup would be more fun/easier to drive than a turbo 172!
i agree

clio 200 F4Rt
shed motorsport 182 will be pretty damn quick after it has its winter make over.

in fact i would go as far as saying it will be the quickest track car in this club!

:D

soon: 172 Cup
FMP, saw your cheeky mods on SSC.

You got a full BTB setup etc, will it be N/A or Supercharging it?

Lionel Richie
you fancy a wager mr fmp???? as we're the current fastest track car leaders ;)

how much does it cost?? we try not to look!