ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who want's to detail my car? :D

Megane R26
Well since my car is not in the best condition was hoping someone could help me out in detailing the car. Taken the car to Mark (brazo) before for some PC action, but I know he is a busy lad. Anyone can help out, paintwork needs some love (birds sh*te is not friendly). Im based in the SouthEast but will travel and will also pay with hard sterling. Don't mind mucking in and learning.

if its that bad mate id wait till the weather clears a touch, keep rinsing it down till they have stopped salting otherwise itll be arelatively wasted job due to the journey home?

Megane R26
True, good point. Well anyone who is willing to do this in a couple of months time, put ya name down :)

I'll be down near maidstone late Jan or early Feb doing a motor or 2, I could always stay over an extra night if needed ?