ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who went from a PH2 to a PH1?

I went from Ph2 to Ph1 then another Ph1 then a FF182 now back in a Ph1 but ive fitted a full Ph2 interior which makes it a better place to be. I prefer the ph1 looks & the drive.

Just get a Ph1 & fit a ph2 dash job done lol.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Go drive a couple of Ph1s.. are there many over your way ?!

I prefer the Ph1 about a million times over the Ph2. I've had both and driven many of both kinds over the years.

Ph1 is nicer to drive, looks better and is rarer, does better MPGs (hi can'o'worms) too.

Ph2 has more electric driving aids which I severely dislike. I also HATE the FBW throttle.. the way it works an age after you press it and the lack of feel. I hate the way they look far too similar to 'non sports' and the fact they're common as muck (well around here anyway).

Petrol Blue 182.
having only experienced owning a ph1, I cant really comment, I think the Ph1's are far better looking IMO.

If I had to have a ph2 it would only be for a 182.

I agree with the "rarety" factor as well, I've seen one other Ph1 local to me within the 6 months I've owned mine. I see Ph2's on a weekly basis

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
out of curiosity when the traction controll is turned of on the 182 is it still on partially?

I really didn't notice a difference in the drive between the 182 and my ph1 172. Maybe because I went a few month without driving between that.

ph1 172
lol Whoops!

Displaying a huge muppet of myself:)

Well that's a good bit of news then

Switching a 182's traction off is completely off

Evo 5 RS
Agreed FBW does really impact the drive. It's pretty much the same car though let's face it.

Just one got it right the other ones meh ;)

Clio 172 Cup
My brother has got a ph1 and a ph2 and he prefers his ph1, as nice a car it is I have never had the urge to swap to a ph1 tbh