ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who went to the Thurrock Fast Car Magazine cruise on saturday night.

vers le haut doigt milieu
There where a load of clios and a few with Clio Sport stickers, if you went it would be good to know who you are.

Here are a few photos I took down there, I will upload more soon...

A silver Honda
^^I've got a similar pic...Did you see the pissed up guy with the Bin Laden mask get pushed around in a trolley? lol

Golf 7R
That Mk3 Clio with the horrid front grille and the deep dish wheels has had the Tim Westwood treatment!

“So, that’s the way it’s going down” ....... “Yeaaah man!!”

LY 182
is that not someones goes by the name of storm force or something like that?

i was around lakeside.. i was following a drift (i know it was a drift car as the arse end was bouncing all over the road due to locked diff) RX7 last night around that sort of area... was going to follow it and see where it went but didnt want to bore my passenger... lol

A silver Honda
Mix of both really. Some really nice cars (Noble M12, a 60's Mustang) and some shitters (the usual Corsas, fiestas)

172 Cup
god that brings back memories, not been on a cruise in yrs! Looks like fun!! Have to get along to the next one!!!

The next one is August Bank Holiday, that meet was soo busy tho. I have never seen anything like it.

clio 172
i went to the thurrock bit theres a pic of the back of my car few pics up then bit of miss communication as to where everyone went so i went home,im in ur second picture bash

Yeah, we drove around for ever trying to figure out where everyone went. We ended up down the A13 at some retial park. Thurrock was the best part tho. So many people!

If he was on here he would of been rold his was was not this or not that, I asked him when taking the photo. He is on the fast car forum tho.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
classy chicks there mate.
cant believe there were 2 st's there but tbf they were asbo colour and not blue or white like a guy who's got taste would buy.(awaits flaming)lol a do like that colour tho.
a get upset just looking at those guys doing burnouts! and does anyone notice they cant afford jeans because they spend to much on there cars.trackies ftl

06 1.2 16v
The first picture of that red corsa sums it up really, i used to go to all of these things, and just got fed up with them being filled with people who arent into cars, just go to be out and about...and that kid opening the corsa bonnet is so happy, hes amazed that tyre smoke can enter the engine bay...:rolleyes:

And those birds in their own way would get it, but i would never dream of taking one home....absolute sluts.

That Mk3 Clio with the horrid front grille and the deep dish wheels has had the Tim Westwood treatment!

“So, that’s the way it’s going down” ....... “Yeaaah man!!”

pmsl horrid front grille? its a 197 front bumper with the fogs and plate recess smoothed out. how can it be horrid when its the same as yours(judging by your dp).

the car belongs to raymond, his brother was has the purple mk2 with the smooth as fapp front bumper and tbh his mk3 is one of the nicest clios iv ever seen

IMGP0930.jpg