ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whoops, broke the splitter...

A Beautiful R32
:eek: ^^ as above

I broke the splitter on my cupped 182... basically it grounded and snapped in two as I was driving over some very rough potholes in a nasty sea side car park...

So how much from Renault? Can I get it cheaper elsewhere? Should I actually bother replacing it as I'm guessing it does feck all but just looks good.. :boring:

Cheeeeers,

Davey

£120 from Renault, K-tec do a carbon one for £100. Can fit a megane one though, or see if anyone's selling one here.

Car definetly looks better with it on!

A Beautiful R32
Put a pic up?

I might make you an offer.

LOL what for the splitter or something else???

Pic should be attached. How would I fix it? Stupidly strong glue?? I think there is some damage to the original fittings as well (it was already screwed into the base of the bumper as it was coming loose).

tbh, I've been expecting this to happen for about two years as I go fishing in lots of places with very dodgy roads (need a Chelsea Tractor ;))...

Attachments

• Photo039.jpg
    Photo039.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
  A Beautiful R32
Had a lokk again this morning and the side mountings are still really strong (it's gonna be a pain tbh to get it off lol)... So I think it's gonna be a repair job, but if you really really want it Mark let me know I might consider an offer... ;)