ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whos 100% road legal

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
just curious to who on here is 100% legal

no 3/4 plates, decats, tv sreens that work while your driving,no tax, no mot, insurance in dads name, mods not fully declaired etc

i have french plates, so im not

no license im not

edit: joking, 1 sidelight doesnt work, guess i might fail an mot if i took one, but im legal :)

Last edited:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
My ITG panel filter, 182 wheels and yozzaport exhaust are not declared.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
totally legal, all mods declared and I always keep my car tip-top (tyres, brakes, lights etc)

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
not sure if I have 100% of my mods declared with insurance but otherwise fine.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Not me, the car pushes over 800bhp downhill from a plane. Im not legal and im not saying why over the forum lol

100% legal here.

I wasn't in my 172 as I didn't have any sidelight bulbs, but I do in my 182. Car is completely standard, even headunit.

My driving however...... ;)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Surely someone who has a kwik fit exhaust on is just as "illegal" as my yozzasport?

All legal, cept, sound system. bin pulled over several times because of it, but they can't search the car to prove anything.

But they caught me speeding
(It wasn't me)
I was banging down the street
It wasn't me)
I even had it on full power
(It wasn't me)
they even caught me on camera
(It wasn't me)
They saw the blood from my ears
(It wasn't me)
Couldn’t of Heard the words that they told me
(It wasn't me)
Heard the screams getting louder
(It wasn't me
I stayed in a cell until it was over

Last edited:
Hmmmmm.....

Let's see Im, Insured, taxed, Mot'd, all mods declared, tire tread is 6mm, no decat, but I have got plates which have honeycomb background.

Don't think I'm a hardened criminal though.

Mark

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Errr...me sometimes...Depending whether i'm watchin TV or not. Not told insurance about a couple of mods, so i guess i'm dubious on that too!

172 A Cupwork Orange™
not being funny but, a forum is not the best place to discuss if your car is road legal or not, as im sure the forum is viewed by the insurance companys and such im not sayin your gonna get the insurance guys hammerin at your door wanting to check your car because of it think about it is all im sayin lol

btw iv got 100% valid insurance :)

Last edited:
  '92 172, Lotus Elise
i swapped my insurance over to my standard J plater, but kept the mods

so I'm overdeclared! :eek:

im legal, declareed stainless cat back exhaust, dvd/tv in dash connected to handbrake, fully taxed and mot'd and my own 4 year ncb insurance

im a good boy ;)

Monblue bombay badboy!
i can say im offically all legal, learnt my lesson not declaring on my first car, got paid out but the wait was painful:)