ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHOS CLIO IN REVS ESSEX CRUISE

Flicking through a guy in works copy of revs at lunchtime spotted this...

Clio Dynamique full kit looks like 18s on it with a cliosport sticker in the window.

Whos is it lovely rims.

I can scan it but will need someone to host it.

Its a silver Dynamique i think the kit looks awful but gorgeous rims.

I think they are oxygen ones

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

im thinking of getting them rims in 17" for my mrk 1, image does look fotoshoped though lol

think he means the landscape continues even through the car...nice job, still photoshopped tho IMO - wheres the evidence hes moving, like slightly blurred wheels, blurred motor lines / blurred background?! ;)

IT IS THE REAL CAR..LAD POSTED ON HERE BEFORE AND HE SENT ME SOME PICS OF HIS SMOOTHED BACK END ....QUALITY CAR...WOULD LOOK BETTER IF REMOVED SIDE STRIPS, SMOOTHED..GIVING MORE EFFECT TO THE SIDESKIRTS

it aint moving, its doin one of two things: the person whose trolly it is is further down the aisle gettin stuff or they have gone to get some more ironing:oops:

Lionel Richie

I went round Brands hatch with him!!!! It is the real car!!! He doesnt post on here anymore because lots of people said not vey nice things about his car. I think this is a shame cos how many other clios do you see like that??? Just cos it attracts more attention than a 172 he got some nasty comments thrown at him!!

He is a good bloke, and he knows his stuff about cars.

In my opinion, i like it!! Ok, so it is a bit over the top, but it was a mint job (i inspected the work very closely), not like Mynheers work!!!!

Carzone show car

http://www.kititup.comwww.kititup.com

Fred, he left ?

Damn, does he use MSN? It sucks how people on this forum drive people away! (Oh, What a COOL Pun! Even after Midnight!)

Daz.