ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whos got a 182 jan speed cat back ???????

182ff
anyone who has got a jan speed cat back, could youy tell me if it would be a good buy and if its too loud ??? cheesr:cool:

monaco 172
Got a supersport janspeed, no center silencer.

No it's not too loud, nowhere near as loud as some other.

If you choose the sport with the center section I imagine it will be almost like standard

Clio 182
I've got one without the silencer. Pretty nice tune to it. and the build quality seems good too. Plus its such a easy fit!

i have a janspeed on my clio with a sports cat on my 182 , is a very good exhaust , not loud at all or drony , would highly recommend , my mate also has a yozza on his SC 182 and it is stupidly loud , sounds like a motorbike when he is coming down the road , cant see what people see in yozza's they are stupidly loud and very drony

Clio 182 cup
I purchased the supersport one and its fantastic exhaust when cruising round town or doing 70mph on the motorway you dont even notice its there but when you put your foot down sounds very sporty

koi

Audi S1
Have to agree with the comments here. Never fitted an exhaust before and even I managed to fit it.

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
sorry if im being thick here, but is this the same as the Ktec/janspeed system?