ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who's got the lowest milage?

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Why are people who have performance models only allowed to post ? ?
1.2's are Clios too and its time some people realised that we can't all afford 2.0's

Osama Bin Laden is a person too, its time people realised that we can't all become famous through terrorism!!1111

Oh and, my cars on 56k, its not even a Renault.

Evo
Why are people who have performance models only allowed to post ? ?
1.2's are Clios too and its time some people realised that we can't all afford 2.0's

Lmao i gotta admit i felt like this too the year i was on here with my 1.4 :rasp:

Just as much an outcast with a 197 though, need a 172/182 to run in this pack :cool:

ST
The R26R in the reno stealer not far from me IIRC.

But seriously tho this has been done a million times, the search function works well.

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Not a clio But I have a 1991 Mini Cooper S with 11,800 miles on her ..owned it since 1996, was my first car :). Just had it MOT's and its done 87 miles in a year.

clio mk2
not a 172 or a v6 or anything, but i just hit 29000 on a 2001 Y plate. old lady had it before me :) (was 21,200 when i bought it last jan!)

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
does it have to be a clio, otherwise i have a golf Mk2 from 1991 with 6K on the clock, and yes there real miles, it even smells as new on the inside lol

96 Clio Mk1
all i can say is that if i had a v6 i would be loosing big time, i would live in it.

96 mk1 is on 60,000 now after rebuild