ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why are clio’s not selling

Something in the air or are people not realising how good clios are??

Over the past week there have been a number of cars that i think should have sold or sold quicker than they should.......

especially as they cover everyones budget...

Nicks Clio is a bargain and thought this would have been snapped up

There was a really cheap low miler cup for sale - not sure if it still is

Mine and steveV6s stupidly low priced valvers

Whats going on!!!

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

id have snapped up a few cars if i could sell mine, seems to have lost a lot of value over the last 6 months too.

when is a good time to sell a car...

what really annoyed me when i was selling my valver was people saying you wont get more than 2k for it & if you think you will get what its up for, you must be dreaming comments like that arent needed.

To prove the point i got almost what i was asking for it (well over the 2k mark)
its a shame theres no smiley waving two fingers, as id love to use it.

To any one else selling your clio, hang on in there it will sell.

Elise/VX220/R26

people are generally being more careful with the brass I think. current model clios are going to be difficult to shift with the new model looming. Highly modded clios cars like that turbo one are always gonna be a pain to shift. For anyone that doesnt know the person thats done all the work its difficult to trust its not going to go bang

Had to drop to £900 - same as yours i think.. but hey.......... needed a sale as the bills need paying...

now give it a couple of months before i look for another!! lol!

Mines going towards my new vee, lol, oh and my new house coz ive just sold the one im in, oh and a holiday. Infact, im not sure how far im expecting this £890 to go, lol.

Be hard to sell clios around where I live. Clios are probably the only car you see around here. About 7 on my street with only 12 or so houses

Black Gold 182

Quote: Originally posted by smoothed clio on 30 July 2005
phil 172 where are you from

Norfolk. there are no phase 2s for sale at the moment anywhere close :(

Caddy Maxi

not being funny and i, glad you have both sold yours now but mine took 4 hours to sell for the asking price :D

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Rich1.2 on 31 July 2005
not being funny and i, glad you have both sold yours now but mine took 4 hours to sell for the asking price :D

wasent yours a 1.2 that lookde like a williams...if so alot different, not really any problems on insurance etc

Caddy Maxi

problems aon insurance if your honest though and declare all the mods in which case there are a lot of them! see what you mean though about insuring a valver and if you dont know about valvers and dont look after them they will cost you a fortune!