ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why does the window tint.....

ex-Fiat Coupe 20VT
......have a rectangular 'hole' in the middle at the bottom on my Ph1 172? You'll forgive a Newbie a silly question, which I'm sure has been asked before, but using the search got me nowhere. So what's it all about?

Cheers :)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
heat protective windscreen on full fat clios, as said below its too allow satnavs to work,

ex-Fiat Coupe 20VT
Ah! Cheers for that. I only picked it up on Monday and haven't had chance to use my Tom-Hom(o) in it yet. It did cross my mind that it could be that, but I assumed that Shat-nav wasn't prolific enough 6-7 years ago to warrant it! :)

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Its to allow the transponders used on French Toll roads to work through the metallised tint on the screen

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Its to allow the transponders used on French Toll roads to work through the metallised tint on the screen

Thats the real answer :D

But it also works for all the sat nav and cam detectors well too