ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why has....

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
My Playstation 3 just realised ive got a HD cable plugged in...?

It came up with a few messages saying "HD cable now connected, would you like to used this via the 1080p output/input etc etc"

WTF?

Gameplay is now crystal clear, im actually embarrassed i never thought to double check the set up :( (its now been set up for about 8 months)

Have i made an arse of somthing or has somthing changed? :dapprove:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You should have changed the settings when you plugged it in gorgeous. :(

At least you're up and running! Get online you ho!

a burnt one
It doesn't automatically detect an HDMI input, if you hold down the power button untill it beeps it will ask you to configure to whatever kind of connection you are using, perhaps you unintentionally kept your finger on the power button for the first time.

You will now have to do this if you take it somewhere and use it on a set without HD capability otherwise you'll get a blank screen.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Went round my mates who had a PS3 for a few months and he was running a terrible resolution! Nicked and HDMI cable from his old HD-DVD player and he was lie wow, that's much better :eek: idiot.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R