ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

why swich to 15's?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
been thinking about taking my turini's off my cup and dropping to 15's.. normal sport rims will go straight on wont they? probs a daft question i know but just want 2 make sure

swap you for my ronals or f1s :)

Last edited:
  172cup turbo & rx8
was going 2 keep the turini's 4 as ppl say show and just use the 15's as everyday rims as i do quite a few miles and go through rubber like no body's buisness

good to see another Teessider on here!

come the summer our cup will be used for track only so im thinking 205/45/15's

good to see another Teessider on here!

come the summer our cup will be used for track only so im thinking 205/45/15's

i a was just thinking of saving sum mney on rubber as i now live in bedford but cum up there on w.ends quite regular so ya tlkn bwt 500mile round trip and then w.e miles while im up there n a do abwt 300ish a week 2wrk and bk

im wanting to strip mine in d nxt yr or 2 n keep it jst 4 track but as iv only getting it few mnth bk i wanna try get sum no claims 2 drop my insurance and save sum mney as im thinkin bwt a meggy r26r or vxr as my next motor