ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wigston (Leicester)

PHS 1 172 SILVER
seen a ph1 172 silver just over the rail way bridge and seen hazards lights in the distance? 8:20pm
dont know if they were ment for me:( hope so no1 bloody sees me lol

Ollie's Silver Cup
Thought it might have been me, as I've been out tonight! :D But then I noticed you said a ph1 :( lol!

See loads of Sport's around Leicester, but not very many around Wigston

PHS 1 172 SILVER
i think it was a ph1 i know it was silver lol i know there are not many round leicester at all one less if i ever sell mine

PHS 1 172 SILVER
no think i seen you out side scs at fosse park i was looking around it and seen the cliosport sticker:D

Ollie's Silver Cup
no think i seen you out side scs at fosse park i was looking around it and seen the cliosport sticker:D

Yep that was definetly me! lol! :)

Tried to park out the way of everyone; don't want anymore parking dents on it!! Should be alright once they're sorted and the wheels and have been refurbed though, not got around to sorting it yet :D

PHS 1 172 SILVER
i know what you mean people are t***s for opening doors, they must be all blind!!:S

Ollie's Silver Cup
i know what you mean people are tw*ts for opening doors, they must be all blind!!:S

I was pretty lucky with my last car, it didn't pick up too many parking dints :D

I bought the Clio in October; it was generally in very good condition, just a few little dints and marks on bodywork and wheels from previous owner. Fingers crossed I can get the exterior tidied up, wheels refurbed and on coilies before the end of the year :)

PHS 1 172 SILVER
good luck to you i know if that was me something would go wrong, like today im trying to sell my clio and some div in a golf almost side swipped me because she was in the wrong lane:mad:

PHS 1 172 SILVER
yer i always think how the hell did they pass there test, i wish i had a bumper car and then i would drive into them lol:D