ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wigston (Leicester)

PHS 1 172 SILVER
seen a ph1 172 silver just over the rail way bridge and seen hazards lights in the distance? 8:20pm
dont know if they were ment for me:( hope so no1 bloody sees me lol

Ollie's Silver Cup
Thought it might have been me, as I've been out tonight! :D But then I noticed you said a ph1 :( lol!

See loads of Sport's around Leicester, but not very many around Wigston

PHS 1 172 SILVER
i think it was a ph1 i know it was silver lol i know there are not many round leicester at all one less if i ever sell mine

PHS 1 172 SILVER
no think i seen you out side scs at fosse park i was looking around it and seen the cliosport sticker:D

Ollie's Silver Cup
no think i seen you out side scs at fosse park i was looking around it and seen the cliosport sticker:D

Yep that was definetly me! lol! :)

Tried to park out the way of everyone; don't want anymore parking dents on it!! Should be alright once they're sorted and the wheels and have been refurbed though, not got around to sorting it yet :D

PHS 1 172 SILVER
i know what you mean people are t***s for opening doors, they must be all blind!!:S

Ollie's Silver Cup
i know what you mean people are tw*ts for opening doors, they must be all blind!!:S

I was pretty lucky with my last car, it didn't pick up too many parking dints :D

I bought the Clio in October; it was generally in very good condition, just a few little dints and marks on bodywork and wheels from previous owner. Fingers crossed I can get the exterior tidied up, wheels refurbed and on coilies before the end of the year :)

PHS 1 172 SILVER
good luck to you i know if that was me something would go wrong, like today im trying to sell my clio and some div in a golf almost side swipped me because she was in the wrong lane:mad:

PHS 1 172 SILVER
yer i always think how the hell did they pass there test, i wish i had a bumper car and then i would drive into them lol:D