ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

will RenaultSport Ecu F4R 736 Gr.N fit for my 172Mk1 F4R 730 engine?????

Mat

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
I have modified F4R 730 engine with 182 4-2-1 exhaust manifold and RenaultSport camshaft-exhaust Gr. N AAC. Manual trottle bodie.

Will it work with RenaultSport ECU F4R 736 avec AAC Gr. N ( catalogue number: 7711129630) ???

I know that Mk2 has electric trottle bodie, but all Mk2 and Ragnotti´s have manual trottle bodie conversion.

Or schould I just try it?

Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope won't work. Phase 1 F4r730 and f4R 736 ECu pin out and wiring are different it won't even start the car.

Mat

Nope won't work. Phase 1 F4r730 and f4R 736 ECu pin out and wiring are different it won't even start the car.

Point is that this is RSport Gr.N ECU, not standard. This cars use to have conversion kit including different wiring and manual trottle. If it is Ecu for F4R 736 after conversion it schould work, BUT.....

Mat

Point is that this is RSport Gr.N ECU, not standard. This cars use to have conversion kit including different wiring and manual trottle. If it is Ecu for F4R 736 after conversion it schould work, BUT.....

The phase 1 ECU ie the one for the manul throttle body has different pin in and outs The phase 2 controls the throttle body and has different pin outs so pin out 1 doesn't do the same as pinout 1 in the phase 1 ecU there only a few pin outs the same. Group N ECU for phase 1 and phase 2 have to be different as the pin outs need to be for differen things on the looms.

Mat

The phase 1 ECU ie the one for the manul throttle body has different pin in and outs The phase 2 controls the throttle body and has different pin outs so pin out 1 doesn't do the same as pinout 1 in the phase 1 ecU there only a few pin outs the same. Group N ECU for phase 1 and phase 2 have to be different as the pin outs need to be for differen things on the looms.

Thank you!!! I ordered new ECU for my F4R 730, and will sell F4R 736. I was just confused, ´cause conversion kit includes new wireing.

Thank you!!! I ordered new ECU for my F4R 730, and will sell F4R 736. I was just confused, ´cause conversion kit includes new wireing.

The electric throttle body ECU has pin outs for only one TPS wheras the phase 1 has tow also the phase 2 ECU has the pin outs for running the throttle body..

I take it this is either the Renault kit which nooone can find a part number for or more likly the Nick hill conversion kit?

Mat

The electric throttle body ECU has pin outs for only one TPS wheras the phase 1 has tow also the phase 2 ECU has the pin outs for running the throttle body..

I take it this is either the Renault kit which nooone can find a part number for or more likly the Nick hill conversion kit?

Its original RenaultSport konversion kit. Part no. 6000072875. Find it on www.renaultsport.fr/en/boutique/catalogue/. Use part no. in search engine.