ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams 3 ABS Repairs

Anyone know a place that can repair ABS computers...

A relay has gone in my williams 3, not the replaceable 50 amp power relay but one of the relays in the computer.

Alternately, anyone know if the ABS system on a williams 3 is the same as that on a megane for example? Would be good if I could get one from a scrappers rather than pay £730 for a new unit from renault...

Cheers

Dan

just go down a scrappy & get an ABS unit from another MK1 clio....same as a williams one

or ask paul at inficar......hes bound to have one

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

I plan on getting one from a scrapper too I still have my inconsistent fault that switches off the ABS from time to time- theres no way im gonna pay that for a "just in case" scenario!

remeber its an MOT failiure, as is taking the bulb out from the warning i believe (might be wrong) they sgould check for it to come on then go out on ignition