ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***Williams 3***

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

we always hear bad things about the willy3 and its roof !! after a year of having a sunroof that didnt work its now been fixed! and i love having the sunroof open especially on hot days like it is today! with the sunroof open and the gleaming monaco blue makes me think i choose the right willy after all!!!!

hehe

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

hmmmm go for it ! i got surrey sunroofs to fix mine!!! loving it now!!!

think i would choose a willy 3 cos i love my sunroof on my valver. think i would be lost without it really.

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Just paid reno £70 for a new seal for mine.

This will hopefully stop the leaking...........................but looking forward to finally using it !

300bhp MR2 Turbo

He he he - phase 1 valver - no leaks and obviously no mechanical problems!!

Only problem is it doesnt slide back!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Hole in the roof only weakens the rigidity of the shell, pity they didnt do a Williams cabriolet for all you non hardcore Williams 3 owners!;)

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215

Quote: Originally posted by Martin. on 17 June 2004

Hole in the roof only weakens the rigidity of the shell, pity they didnt do a Williams cabriolet for all you non hardcore Williams 3 owners!;)
cheeky git!!!!!;)

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

hehe lol.......................

anyone fancy photoshopping a williams cabriolet???

Quote: Originally posted by northy on 17 June 2004

Yours is an exception though bri...........has it actually ever seen rain ?
Once or twice... even saw a bit of snow for the first time last year too.... he he