ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams Clio 0001 @ FCS

Lee

BMW M2C
Here's a few pics of 0001 on the ClioSport stand at FCS.

A massive thanks to Renault UK for the loan of the car, and Graham who looked after it all day.

Click me.

Vee dub
Thanks again for getting it on the stand Lee, was really good to see it.

Managed ot park my car along side it when it was quiet and get a few sneaky snaps too :approve:

Tom

Lee

BMW M2C
The only Mk1 Clio that's more mint than yours Tom.:approve:

I'm still over the moon we got it and the reaction it got from people.

I've never heard so many people say "how many miles has it done?"

LoL, excellent pics. Cant belive how clean that is... the bloke looking after it was sound aswell. We was telling him to clean it otherwise the mk2 clio cleaning freaks would have been after him.

Quality that we got it, have been chuckling about all the other stuff written on the other clio forums.

Seems its one the the things which helped us win the Title ;)

Vee dub
Lee said:
The only Mk1 Clio that's more mint than yours Tom.:approve:

I'm still over the moon we got it and the reaction it got from people.

I've never heard so many people say "how many miles has it done?"

Thanks Lee....

:)

Scott... I had a good look at your car bud.... shame I didn't catch you though!

Lee

BMW M2C
The guy who did the judging was very impressed we had it. Plus the layout of the stand even though we had so many cars to get in order.

I think we have Mitch and Bradfincham to thank for that. As well as Pootle who did the plan.

Lee said:
The guy who did the judging was very impressed we had it. Plus the layout of the stand even though we had so many cars to get in order.

I think we have Mitch and Bradfincham to thank for that. As well as Pootle who did the plan.

Dave 182 aswell, he was organising like mad. Only thing i thought random was why the Mk1 16v's where miles away from the non 16v mk1's

Other than that it looked spot on, i did like how the pug stand sort of chevroned their cars.

cracking example of one of the finest hatchback's ever made. Thanks Lee :)

the Renault guy needs a lesson in cleaning a car though... he may as well have picked up a handful of straw and used that judging by the scrap of leather he used to detail it! lol

J

jamesy

i actually ended up behind it on the way home and got a pic:D will post later>

J

jamesy

Picture013.gif