ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams engine bay / wheels

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Find muck off a good product, always used it for degreasing etc on my bikes and they package it up as some type of wheel cleaner now. Available from Halfords or a bike shop. May be called drirt attack now.

Just spray, leave and then rise later. Obviously be careful rinsing. Use a water sprayer with engine running if you wanna be ultra careful. Would also take for a spin after to make sure engine gets warm and any water about should evaporate.

Saying that I know of a lotus owner who swears by mr muscle orange degreaser on wheels. Plenty of stuff to use out there and not get stung by the automotive product charges.

Was going to try Muc-Off on my wheels as it works so well on my bike.

Its made by a bike company called X-Lite, although I think its now being marketed just under the Muc-Off brand as a general cleaner.