ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams engine

Where can i get a williams engine from?, or a megane engine the 160 bhp one, somebody sed they were the same or very similar.

I think 2 lives got 1 in his williams but i aint sure.

Megane Engine (early models) was the same as in the williams... 150bhp...

Have a talk to Nick Hill at http://www.hillpower.co.ukwww.hillpower.co.uk - I think I saw one up there last week, but I dont know if its for sale or a customers engine.

Im just lookin for a standard block, cos im gonna rebuild it and do summit special to it:devilish:

ha ha ha ha, muwha ha ha ha, HA HA HA HA, muwha ha ha ha, HA HA HA.

Evil laff over.

williams and trophy

lol.......give accrington reno breakers a bell mate...they should beable to sort u out.............and yes it is a megane 2.0 in mine.......well the block is anyway hehe..........not sure if the early ones had the plug leads or not....the 1 i got doesnt

williams and trophy

yes mate f7r.....expect to pay anywhere from £450ish upwards.......but around 6/700 is bout the norm

Quote: Originally posted by Adams_16v on 02 November 2004

hope uv got a big cheque book tho! HP arent cheap at all!
depends... fella, i paid £1150 + VAT for the engine plus fitting. I didnt think that was too sad.