ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams experts.

Civic Vtec y0
Buy my original Renault Clio Williams, entirely ring ready. (1995 Clio Williams; pay attention to: this is real Williams (therefore also on the kenteken! No cultivated 16vth that difference is much larger than a lot of Clio 16v rijders Wink want do believe) What opzit this way approximately and? - role cage (whole doorgelast to the feather legs and tevens to the rear axle support points) - original Williams rims with Bridgestone Potenza links - H&R Nurburgring kit (propeller feathers with altitude institution; demping setting is specific Nurburgring setting) - car already whole uitgewogen have been aligned and! - whole stripped interieur (car has been spouted of within in same colour as coachwork, so that sees the all terrible netjes) - chair affirmative frames for tank Len - entirely new RVS express of for to behind (group N) - APK (among other things distibutie, oil, filters, bougies, acceleration barge oil (special rallye sport) etc etc) - Tilton remdruk dispenser (brake strength partitioning for/behind) - Sandtler GT brake disks for (ferodo 3000 block-systems; behind ferodo 2000) - Wilwood fly-off hand brake (as in the rallye sport it is used) - brake piping binnendoor - Sunk accumulator barge in the back of (between the wheels ivm wieldruk: better position) - main stream switch - inserted eyes for assembly 4/5/6 points gordels - Menno Merts piggy-back engine management adaptation (other chip in the car within the 2 minutes ipv themselves in runs solder etc!) - Piper-X inleg filter - Renault sport motorsteunen - 4e (read: extra) engine support (roll over less of the engine) to the acceleration barge - OMP wildlederen deep-disk wheel -... Evt extra/separately: - several goodies (among other things model cars of Williams, Renault sport peel, blouses, polos... ) - lichtgewicht cap (3.75 kilo!) - Onderspoiler lip - DTM mirrors - gordels (multi-punt) in consultation -... Be permanently still and forget other one. The meesten on this forum know this car, without problems under the 9 minutes (bridge to gate). Car is in top stands, squares and klare ring car: to get in and gasgeven! Price depends on what you all wants of course. If you have interest, simply along and then go through we it come. Price indication: as from 4400 euro. Groetjes, Aernoudt

hmm, spec seems pretty damn good, and that's a pretty cheap price too! Weeman, I'd get it checked over mechanically and then go for it, as if it's just for pissing around on the Ring then it's absolutely perfect... plus, sub 9 minute times are pretty impressive on a standard engined car!

E90
lmao at babblefish

I've asked him for some hi res pics, and if they look good, I'll go along with my mechanic and let him have a good look at it. Yup its for the ring, so It dont need to be the cleanest and tidyest car in the world

E90
it would be easier to ask me what isn't wrong Robert, LOL

lets just say it has some deep seated rust issues, underneath hidden away, while its tested and is fine on the road, i dont have faith that battering it round the ring every other weekend will be good for it or me, lol