ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams graphics / Stickers

Hi,

Ive had my williams one, for a month now, and when i bought it, it didnt have the Williams stickers on the sides. Does anyone know where i can get some of these from and how much there guna cost.

And also, ive noticed that my williams sticker on rear of my car is rather small to others that ive seen. Is this correct maybe for the willams one? Ill try and get photos on soon, i just cant get the hang of it yet.

Cheers in advance;)

Trophy

You cant get the original willy 1 ones now as they are just an outline, the ones from Reno have a blue infill as seen on the 2 and 3s.

Will just have to find someone who makes good copies.

Mat.

MERCEDES CLS AMG

WILLIAMS REAR 7700841062 £28.32

WILLIAMS SIDE DECALS 7700841063 £28.32

"2" DECAL 7701389934 £4.58

"3" DECAL 7701385855 £7.59

if any1 has a piccy of a williams decal i can make an EXACT replica,

i have the williams bit i just need to see how the numbers are

cheers

scott,

ps, ill do ya them both for £10 matey inc postage

Nah, get originals.. £30 for each side might sound a bit, but it finishes the car off *properly*.

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Well if you get yourself on the last n/w meet winston...You can have a set for of 3 for £2. That will cover the cost of the vinal....

Im currently looking at getting gold vinal...but it only comes in a 25meter roll....

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Oh - and the large one is for the rear wings...and the small is for the rear tailgate....

Quote: Originally posted by Kiq12 on 11 November 2004

Ive had my williams one, for a month now, and when i bought it, it didnt have the Williams stickers on the sides. Does anyone know where i can get some of these from and how much there guna cost.

Why was there no stickers on the side - has it been resprayed or something?

Im really not sure why it doesnt have the stickers. Should have asked really. I gather a respray is most probably the reason. At the moment im just in the process of trying to get it looking mint. Eg correct wheels, correct decals etc. Had the bonnet and arches repaired / reprayed etc to get rid of the rust and dents 2 days ago. So truthfully the only real things stopping it from being a minter are the stickers and alloys (Not correct silver rim and not metallic gold). Ive already phoned Renaults for the wheels ,200+ Vat, lots obviously, but i think will be worth it, to get it looking spankin. Obviously not trying to blow my own trumpet but i reckon hes in great condition(Interior and exterior, and with only 70,000 on the clock with FSH, im real happy with how hes coming on. Ive had a 16v in the past and im much happier with the condition of the williams. I will really try to post some pictures over the weeknd to get an opinion on the condition etc(Just find it hard to get the photos on directly without using the link). Any honest feedback, good or bad, will be appreciated once ive posted the photos.

Cheers again!;)

Quote: Originally posted by northy on 12 November 2004

Well if you get yourself on the last n/w meet winston...You can have a set for of 3 for £2. That will cover the cost of the vinal....

Im currently looking at getting gold vinal...but it only comes in a 25meter roll....

Bargain price, I have just sorted out a willy engine and box, so if I can get it in and running, Ill defo be coming to bowling to kick all your arses and pick up me stickers,

Cheers, winston

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Guys....the gold vinal sheet will cost either £30 or £100 for a 25M roll. I will need to order a sample of the colour to match against my car.....

But

Are the williams 1 stickers the same shade of gold as my williams 3 ???

Trophy

Not sure you know.

I will check the difference in the three Willys i have outside although none of them is a 1.

Mat.

Trophy

Slight problem now.

I only have two willys here and there both 2s, so not much to compare, will have to drag Nooney round.

Mat.

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

well i can have alook 2lives williams for a colour, and ill match it to the 1s rather than the 2 / 3s as i carnt print the blue inside the gold band.

Thats the thing i still havent got any yet. I should be alright for the sides, but i may need someone to make a copy of the rear sticker....