ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

williams seats

Williams 2, STi N12

They didnt come in leather. Plus I would of thought that Renault only changed the material of the seat and not the seat design. Maybe the 16v seat is the same? Dont be sold purely because of the williams connection!

I only wanted them for the fact they were black and leather not the wiliams connection. i am colour coding the interior of my rt so it would be cheper than getting my current seats retrimmed and easier than doing it my self.

Wiliams and Phase 2 16v seats are the same, but the williams have the W. (pattern may also be slightly different)
Leather would be out a 16v, rsi or a baracuda(spelling)
Hope this helps
Tony
Ps. Black leather is really hard to get hold of!

williams did have leather,the williams 3 had an optinal extra to choose leather when buying the car from new so i would say £350 was a good price if you can get your hands on them cause there rare. but if your not bothered about the "W" then the leather seats out of the 1.8 16v would be cheaper and also the renault 19 front seats fit if you can get the back retrimmed and that would be well cheap cause there all over the place in scrap yards these days.

col