ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams servicing

What sort of price should I be looking to pay for an 84000 mile service? Is it worth going to Renault or will they just overcharge? Very paranoid about being ripped off and the work not being done (by whoever I take it to). I dont even know what work should be done for an 84k service....

Without trying to be too patronising look in your servicing book the one with all the stamps in it has a list of what needs to be done dont think 84k is particularily special. As a guide Renault wanted £210 for a oil change and a bit of a poke around (a 6k service) normal garages about £70-£80. Theres a 12k service where they check gearbox oil level etc as well and cambelt change at 72k if I remember right. Good luck I personally dont reckon the Renault stamp is worth it.

Oh yeah :oops:. The service schedule is in the servicing book! Will try a normal garage then as £210 is just extortionate for what is actually involved.