ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

williams Setup...

ZX6R B1H
Thinking about getting some aftermarket suspension for the williams, Ideally adjustable as the car is used everyday, on track and B road Blasts "that'll be used properly then :D"

Anyways, The current standard setup with New botton ball joints, New track rod ends std susp and std brakes is half decent but after a little blast tonight over the moors and from donnington i'm not too happy with the bodyroll. This is not helped with std seats and no harnesses.

I've looked at getting a set of Gaz GHD coilovers £400 or Fk konigsports £550ish

Ideally i wanted a set of adjustable koni struts and eibach springs, but with the car being stripped the back end sits far far too high so to get it all level coilovers would be a better option as i want to lower the rear once and have done with it and not mess about playing with heights etc.

I'm after some advice from people who have played with the williams sus setup and what worked well for you and in what conditions etc. Also if anybody has the std spring rate's that would be excellent as well :D

Stock williams springs and dampers are a superb setup unless your after a true track car i'd keep with it even for track work its very good

ZX6R B1H
its just the body roll im struggling with I think i may spend the money on cobra suzuka and 3" harness and see how it goes from there.

the bushes make a big diff imo, get it done... i can feel it driving the other valver.....alot better

I had heard horror stories on Clio16v about avo's leaking, couldnt be arsed with messing with sending them back if they did start....so got the FKs

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I had heard horror stories on Clio16v about avo's leaking, couldnt be arsed with messing with sending them back if they did start....so got the FKs

Which will rust, give you back ache and turn your car into a shoppin trolley. I'd risk the Avo's tbh!

Which will rust, give you back ache and turn your car into a shoppin trolley. I'd risk the Avo's tbh!

My other FKs hadnt rusted after 2 years, if they last that long il be happy for the price tbh............back ache, bah! used to the ride along time ago with the old car..........

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
My other FKs hadnt rusted after 2 years, if they last that long il be happy for the price tbh............back ache, bah! used to the ride along time ago with the old car..........

Well i suppose riding on the bump stops and chopped springs may give you that impression! ;)