ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams speedlines on 172

RB 182
Thanks for that...i've done a quick photoshop earlier after my mate said he had a spare set lying around. May just go see him tomorrow now lol

RB 182
Williamswheelssilver.jpg

Personally I think that works....

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, tbh, that does look ok. However, you'll find yours won't look that good. You can expect about a foot gap in the arches if not lowered significantly. Also, are you fortunate enough to be buying a silver set?

RB 182
I know what you're saying about the lowering.....It will be lowered soon enough, not quite to that extent admittedly, unless I decide to go for coilovers....and my mate who has them has his own bodyshop, so yes, I do believe I could get them in any colour I want ;)

No harm in trying them either way though.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I know what you're saying about the lowering.....It will be lowered soon enough, not quite to that extent admittedly, unless I decide to go for coilovers....and my mate who has them has his own bodyshop, so yes, I do believe I could get them in any colour I want ;)

No harm in trying them either way though.

how much would he charge to spray some wheels? :D

RB 182
Dangle - I'm from Longtown, so just down the road. The meet is a possibility yeah, although I may be working or rallying, so i'll know middle of next week for sure.

Tunst - A number for my mate, or the place next door?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Both :D

if i cant find a shot blaster i might ask ma mate if he can do them up at Msport, if he allowed that is...

RB 182
Just done a search, and it's shot blasting they do, not sand blasting, don't know if that would be any good?

J.E Fosters 01228 791181 out here at Longtown.

Number for my mate....i'll PM you fella.

clio sport 172
Dangle - I'm from Longtown, so just down the road. The meet is a possibility yeah, although I may be working or rallying, so i'll know middle of next week for sure.

Tunst - A number for my mate, or the place next door?

Well hopefully we'll see you there. As i said in pm we are meeting at the airport at 9am for some pics then off for a drive. The route is in the meeting's thread, not sure whether you've seen it of not?