ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams stickers

RIP Dan

I have recieved my williams sticker kit from Renault today at the cost of £80...i have taken them to a mate who will copy them before the paint shop put them on my car...you never know;). Im not sure how many copies he will do and i dont think he will charge me too much, anyone interested when i know more? He is away this weekend so it wont be till next week.

RIP Dan

ok nice one, i will talk to him tomorrow....just to let you know he works in a sign/sticker design place so i dont think it will be a bodge

RIP Dan

Tiger, im not sure what the score is with the price, someone mentioned on another thread they were around 90 quid from Renault, we dont have VAT in Jersey so £80 seems about right...i said right ,not that i agree with £80 for 3 bloody stickers! anyway, my mate is back on monday so i will find out the score with the copies and i will let everyone know...also if he will only do a few i will have to say 1st come 1st served ie the 1st people who responded to this topic, cant say fairer than that.