ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams Tyres

can anyone help :-

Looking to get myself a set of 2 williams tyres to replace the dragos already on the back - i had no idea how cheap and crappy they were.The front has 2 AVS sport which im told are OK.

so i can spend £50-£150 (if its worth the extra ??? as i do little milage as i use a van during the week, williams does less than 250 miles a month)

[1] whats the best tyres to get in your opinion.

[2] do you know anywhere in sussex i can get them fitted for a good deal and fairly quickly. im near gatwick airport.

Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD2 if youre going for original size 185/55/15s.

Amazing in the wet and excellent in the dry - are quite soft but then youre not really doing any big mileage!

Try http://www.mytyres.co.ukwww.mytyres.co.uk for a good price and quick delivery, then you just have to get them fitted - try an independent tyre place as theyre usually happy with a few quid cash-in-hand to put them on and balance them!

[Edited by White16valver on 13 October 2004 at 1:04pm]

Oh, and they were about £65 delivered the last time I looked. :)

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

I can sell you a set of brand new exalco 2s if you want pal.

Are you local ?

I dont think 185/55/15s are that great.. when I replace mine, Im going back to 195/50/15s..

Northy ill send you a PM, i think i live the opposite end of the map though, if not ill try my tyres as reccomended by white16valver.

cheers for the help all.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Quote: Originally posted by northy on 14 October 2004

forgot to say they are 185/55/r15 exalto 2s.....
195/50/15s Northy? Will need two fronts soon....