ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

williams vs 172

i would say the 172 simply on the figures..and i own a mk1 :), never driven a williams but think they look smart and they go like stink! wanted my wife to get one as 2nd car but she went for m reg 1,4 rt nice little car,she didnt like the gold wheels ...WOMEN!

mk1 172 about half a second to 60 quicker and about 1 sec to 100,may notice on a drag strip but round a track and real road driving i would say there would be little to nothing in it! assuming both cars standard etc.

do the terms

"moderators"

"please"

"close"

"this"

"thread"

"before"

"it gets"

"out"

"of"

"hand"

"again"

come to mind???

can we please have a ban on all vs threads i personally am getting p*ssed off with them and im not the only one with this opinion, they are pointless and serve no purpose other than everyone getting in a stress and throwing their toys out of the pram

It doesnt have to develop into an arguement, sheesh give it a chance!

Fact, at the moment in time the Willy was the best hot hatch ever, bar none end of. However comparing it to a new hot hatch is a bit unfair, even though its still great, some things wont be equal in comparison with modern hot hatches. In pure performance the 172 is faster, its not hard to work out, it has better figures, logical captain!

-Rob

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 22 May 2003

can we please have a ban on all vs threads i personally am getting p*ssed off with them and im not the only one with this opinion, they are pointless and serve no purpose other than everyone getting in a stress and throwing their toys out of the pram

^^^^^ Amen Reverand ^^^^^

this one is worth dicussing, lol

i hate the fact that some b*stard changed marathon to snickers and opel fruits to starburst

Quote: Originally posted by vocalfusion2001 on 22 May 2003

some of u boys take it a bit to serious then. it was a simple question
lets put it this way these threads have a habit of turning into a big bitching session, 9 out of 10 vs threads invovle an arguement at some point, lol

Yeah way to go hijacking the thread!

I dont think its that hard to have a healthy debate, surely we love both cars anyway so whats the problem? Dont see the point in condemning a thread before its even started :cry:

-Rob

Rhys hit a ton in 18.5 in his Willy two up with an AP-22. 100 didnt register until about 108 on the clock. Pretty sure it is standard.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 22 May 2003

Ok lets never compare cars again then! Ignorance is bliss i guess..my car is best lalala...

-Rob
My car is. Its the best car for me now in every respect. If it wasnt, I wouldnt own it :)