ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

williams vs 172

lol the 106 is a corker but dont make such statements:

"the 106 can get round a track quicker than those other cars simple as that"

It got round that track quicker on that day. I have seen the Focus RS beat cars in one mag only to get beaten in another.

BTW I had an Evo a few years back where the VTS was quicker than all opposition including the 106 Gti, cant remember if the 172 was in that test.

I haven driven a 172 but would assume its faster than my Williams but every williams & 172 seem to have different power so its a pointless argument.

clio 20v

the 106 is a great handling car my mates is lowered 60mm on just springs, against my 2.0 valver on coilovers its about the same round the twisties mine has the advantage on the straights but i dont win by miles its still a very quick car

id say same as paddy 7 times out of 10 a 172 would take a willy but theres a few quick standard willys out there 2lives craggys which is now 2lives too hehe, the willy engine i had in my silver valver which is now residing in clean16vs car made good power an he doesnt hav much trouble staying with me

adi