ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams1 #400 For Sale

I enjoy driving my cars, but i dont feel the need to drive them hard all the time. Ownership to me is about more than going fast. If i wanted to go fast id have spent my money on a pulsar and tuned it up. Ive had some fantastic days out with 0002 and met some very nice people and made some very good contacts. Owning a Williams (or two) has been an experience for me that is so much more than just driving. Yes driving is a part, but not the whole.

williams and trophy

pootling around at 30 mph??????? lol

fair dos about the contacts uv made, but are they gunna remember u after theyv thrashed ur motor????

but if u wanted something to love and cherish an wrap up in cotton wool.............u shudda bought a puppy...not a fukkin drivers car

u bought the willy for the WHOLE experience........so why has it been brought up to standard by a paid mechanic?

surely the WHOLE experience is lookin after ur car urself no matter wot is involved.......i.e do ur own servicing/repairs/mods

Quote: Originally posted by 2 live on 25 February 2004

50 actually

fair dos about the contacts uv made, but are they gunna remember u after theyv thrashed ur motor????

At least they were interested in thrashing mine. I dont think they were bothered about yours were they?

but if u wanted something to love and cherish an wrap up in cotton wool.............u shudda bought a puppy...not a fukkin drivers car

Why is what i do with my car of such interest to you?

u bought the willy for the WHOLE experience........so why has it been brought up to standard by a paid mechanic?

Because if a job is beyond me i would be stupid to attempt it would i not. I also have no where to work on the car or enough tools.

surely the WHOLE experience is lookin after ur car urself no matter wot is involved.......i.e do ur own servicing/repairs/mods

If you dont have the knowledge to do a job, you cant just guess. Stop being silly.

williams and trophy

Quote: Originally posted by king.stromba on 25 February 2004

Quote: Originally posted by 2 live on 25 February 2004

50 actually

so still fukkin slow then

At least they were interested in thrashing mine. I dont think they were bothered about yours were they?

errrrrrrrrrrrrrr well they may have been if i hadve made mine avaliable to them.....but seeing as tho the engine was out at the time it wasnt avaliable so not put forward to them by me so no intrest.

Why is what i do with my car of such interest to you?

it isnt mate..... lol......dont flatter urself

Because if a job is beyond me i would be stupid to attempt it would i not. I also have no where to work on the car or enough tools.

so if u feel anything is beyond u u just give up then???????????? no wonder u only drive slowly

If you dont have the knowledge to do a job, you cant just guess. Stop being silly.

oh sorry ...being mechanically minded isnt something u pick up from writing a few letters is it?

not being silly mate just like messin with motors, the best way to learn owt is to go and do it........not jus palm it off on sum1 else

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

I will be hoping to challenge the 1 in front this year. What are you having done to the megane engine 2 live? Will my 185bhp stripped out plans cut it??

Dont bother 2 live you know stromba would embarrass you anyway using the superior original tyres and suspension.;)

williams and trophy

ahhhhhh but mines still on the original tyres yet lol

but the handlin on it is dreadful now iv got the uprated shox lol

enginewise just a set of cams at the mo mate......will be goin for re-map as soon as its run in

oh and a ind kit too

wow,its really hottin up on here,i just cant wait to get my beast back an see what it will really put out,and also to be worthy of takin jons crown from his hands. ;)

williams and trophy

hehe arite mate ltnc on here lol

u know me mate....i mite lose the crown this season....but next year its all mine again......mwuhahahahahaha