ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williamsclio Club meet - Angelsey Track Day

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
These are all the pro pics I purchased. I'll upload my own pictures in due course. A few members from here went too and I'm more than happy for them to add them to this one thread.

DSC_0559.gif

DSC_0393.gif

DSC_0357.gif

DSC_0158.gif

DSC_0126.gif

DSC_0086.gif

DSC_0085.gif

DSC_0084.gif

DSC_0083.gif

DSC_0056.gif

DSC_47.gif

DSC_0040.gif

DSC_0033.gif

DSC_25.gif

keo

Clio Trophy
Jamie what exhaust have you got? Looks bigger than standard or is it just the pictures.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Looking at your pictures again, your car is rediculously clean!! I didn't know you were a bit of a detailer!!

Megane 225 F1
Back end is a bit busy as Daniel says. But if the novice sticker came off and the Elf one, it would look ok.

Pics look cracking though :D one tidy motor.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, there are a few stickers on the back. Doesn't look to bad to me. Maybe the "novice" sticker makes all the difference, in terms of making it look clutered. The NWP sticker is coming off as it's damaged as some letters are half missing. Am a sticker nut though. They're all over the car! Northy was moaning at me for that.

The exhaust is a Yozza. Really like it. Got it for a good price and I think it sounds great. I have a silenced decat on too which makes it fantastic. As standard the Yozza isn't too dissimilar to standard.

I do clean the car quite alot and it was commented on today. Not sure if I can take the credit of a "detailer" but in the recent past it has been clayed, polished, sealed, waxed. I do try to polish and seal it once every few weeks too.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yeah, there are a few stickers on the back. Doesn't look to bad to me. Maybe the "novice" sticker makes all the difference, in terms of making it look clutered. The NWP sticker is coming off as it's damaged as some letters are half missing. Am a sticker nut though. They're all over the car! Northy was moaning at me for that.

The exhaust is a Yozza. Really like it. Got it for a good price and I think it sounds great. I have a silenced decat on too which makes it fantastic. As standard the Yozza isn't too dissimilar to standard
I do clean the car quite alot and it was commented on today. Not sure if I can take the credit of a "detailer" but in the recent past it has been clayed, polished, sealed, waxed. I do try to polish and seal it once every few weeks too.

You what?!

Anyway good pics, i see you have a new plate?, and that nw'performance' sticker needs binning ;)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
On idle it's alot louder, but subdues significantly. Above 4k it just dies, or at constant revving. Even my wife thinks the same. People seem to make a big deal about them but I didn't find there was much issue. I fitted the silenced decat as I wanted it louder still. Of which it has transformed the sound of it.

Yes new plate. T67 as my Trophy is no 67. Was a long winded afair to get the plate released from DVLA.

172 Cup
i know the thread picture's are directed at your car, but i did notice for a williamsclio TD, there is not 1 in sight. Broken in the pits?? lol

Polo GTi
The pics are from the phtographer at the track, dont think he's likely to buy pictures of other folks cars escpecially at those prices, thus no pics of the Williams's

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Rob. As said in the first instance, they were the ones I bought. Not had a chance to upload my own pics yet but they will include Williams and other cars! Hopefully a few others took some pics too.

Black 172
haha u know my views on the stickers jamie - standard stickers only for me. But its your car - do as u please. Its very clean though was really impressed.

Next time we do a trackday i think u need to do a Renaultsport day as its alot quieter out on track. It was BUSY yesterday

northy.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Good pics there jamie. Will bang on the ones i got later when i can get on a decent connection. Think Mike has a load too.

Awesome day though, really good bunch of people there with the clios-good to meet the williams guys. :cool:

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Some good pics there fella. I didn't get any as the cards filled up with the videos, these are the event ones and a few my old man took. Need to find a decent quicktime editor or converter for the video as the files are pretty big. :dead:

p1000707large.jpg

dsc0466large.jpg

dsc0280large.jpg

dsc0096large.jpg

dsc0169largem.jpg

dsc0511large.jpg

dsc0392large.jpg

dsc0205large.jpg

dsc0179large.jpg

p1000722large.jpg

p1000718large.jpg

p1000713large.jpg

p1000723larger.jpg

p1000721large.jpg

p1000728large.jpg

All in all, a really good event :cool:

Black 172
glad you had fun p@blo, only saw you once out on track and i think u were cooling down.

Please keep in touch over on wc and let me know what trackdays your doing next year - thanks for coming buddy.

northy