ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Willie 1/4 mile times

What does the average Standard Willie get on the 1/4mile?

I mean standard - no mods at all and not any seats/interior removal.

Has anyone got any times they could post for me?

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Theres some in the members area, fastest is around low/flat fifteens going up to mid 15s I think.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Hmm 16s is a bit strong, I though maybe 15.4 would be average time for a boggo williams.

I need to run mine sometime I guess..

Id be unhappy if I didnt get into the 15s on my first run, heh.

Mid 15s standardish, i raced a clio up the 1/4 in my R5 GT Turbo and got 15.8 and he was just ahead so it must be 15.5 or so.

I managed a 15.83 yesterday at USC but that was my first ever quarter mile run and the queues were too big to use the 2nd and 3rd attempts :cry:

By the way, thats with the spare wheel and cage removed and its just past the 100K mark on the miles.

Also has a Mongoose backbox and a Ramair panel filter but otherwise standard.

^^^^^ same as mate i got a 15.6 on my first run but id had enough of pushing the willy up the queue in that heat to do a 2nd and 3rd, that was with nothing removed apart from sleeping bags etc!! :)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Hmm I didnt realise a standard williams would be high 15s, the heat probaly didnt help or the fact there wasnt chance to do more runs..I did a couple of 14.9s on my first ever runs:) that was totally stripped with exhaust, viper and hp chip. Looking to get below 14.5 now.....