ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Willy 1 - what’s it worth

Ive got a Williams 1 that I want to sell to make way for a new toy. Any idea what I should ask for it?

1993, LHD - I bought it when I lived in Europe and brought it back with me, 115k miles but full service history, good condition, spare set of wheels (steel not alloys unfortunately)/tyres, good condition.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the help. I was thinking about 3k sounded right.

Expect to see it in the ads section next week.

ill prob be called an idiot for this,but i thought all 400 williams 1s were rhd and went to the uk?although it doesnt make much sense i suppose

Trophy

The first 400 were RHD and numbered 1-400 for the UK, the European market got LHD and the numbers following on from 400.

Mat.

Its number 605 - registered July 1993 in Switzerland. And was it good at those mountain passes!

When I bought it the sales guy let me out by myself and I took it around a twisty road at the edge of Lake Lucern. Scared myself silly but was nowhere near the limits of the car.

No air-con to save weight but you can always wind the windows down and hang your arm out.

Its also got an Alpine CD system, Thatcham 2 and MOT till December.