ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Willy vs VTS the results

craggy

no need to do that mate. when my bro finally gets his gti. ill know for sure whats whats., got three valvers to race him already all to different states of tune, so till that day comes u carry on whooping everyones arse lol

cant be bothered to argue it no more. vts is whoop arse fast, time to let it go boys.

wongy

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

sorry still not convinced ill be toasted. - no way.

Craggy - dont say you can cain valvers untill you have raced mine.

Im sure we will meet soon.

mk2 172

aaron, is it me or do you read every post incorrectly, i suggested you may beat me, as yours might be a very fast one, AND I CAN CAIN VALVERS, i have three, and im sure id take you out as well.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

soz mate still learning to read........

Look forward to the showdown hopefully soon. :)

mk2 172

okay mate,

wongy - you cant compare your bros 106 gti to my vts for the following really

these are im pretty sures:-

106 is heavier

they have different engine management

they have different exhaust

they have different gearbox

and citroen tend to vay the set up a bit so you dont know what your getting by the looks of it

craggy

Ohhh, looks like everything has kicked off whilst I was away! :eek:

Deleated threads and abuse on the Pug forum and here...

I know we all love our cars, but we have to show respect for other peoples cars that theyve spent their hard earned on.

I personally love Clios, The Williams and 172 are superb! :D And I only have to think about a V6 and I start dribbling ;)

If anyone in a valver sees me in my Green VTS (... VTS) in Bristol feel free to give it some in a drag from some lights! :D

Watch out if you see my girlfriend driving cos shes usually up for a blat too! ;)

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

106 is heavier

The VTS is 935kg, the GTi is 960kg, so similar.

they have different engine management

Since when?! They are both the same.

they have different exhaust

Maybe the tailpipe, but its basically the same design.

they have different gearbox

Wrong. Same box, different final drive on the VTS, but similar.

and citroen tend to vay the set up a bit so you dont know what your getting by the looks of it

The GTi & VTS are near as damn it identical...

Find one and race it as youve done with all the Clios

mk2 172

weight is different

by different gearbox i didnt meanthey dont have the same pretty shape

like i said above i heard the exhaust and management are different, not i know, since you know everything ill shut up. cant wait to find one and whoop it now.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

LOL

Would be interesting...

But when I had my 106 GTi it was just as quick as a VTS as they are essentially the same car.

mk2 172

only toying, wouldnt be bothered about losing to one, like you say, theretoo similar to choose between. but iv had my fair share of scalps, need to race another vts to see if i got thee ability/or a faster motor