ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wind noise at speed

Hi all,

I had the fortune of picking up my 182 sport last night and drive home 180 miles, which of course a very enjoyable experience.

What I noticed while driving within the legal limit.. a noise coming from the passenger window. Has anyone suffered this problem? If so, would it be covered under warranty?

Appreciate feedback.

Regards

Gio

Black Mk2 172

I get this with my 172 , 50/60mph+ A whilstling noise on the drivers side though. Not sure whether its covered under warranty or not.

I noticed something slightly more worrying on my 172.....after hitting 125mph+ the aerial on the roof wagged so much (obviously due to the wind) that it actually started hitting the roof!!!

The stiffness of those things must have been a bit of an after thought for Renault....

"Jean-Claude, how about this flexible plastic thingy?"

"Cest parfait!!!"

Ziel Nurburgring

As per your other thread:

Will be the small hole underneath the drivers side mirror. Tape over it and itll go with any luck. On the passenger side its the outside temp sensor, and not a lot you can do

Quote: Originally posted by Basil Brush on 15 September 2005
.after hitting 125mph+ the aerial on the roof wagged so much (obviously due to the wind) that it actually started hitting the roof!!!

ha ha, i hate those annoying noises that occur at 125mph. trouble is, u cant remove the aerial as the radio is important when youre in such a hurry

f**kING c**tING sh*t FORUM, This is the 9th time of trying to post this.

In short.............Its not the wing mirror its the interior light bit.

[Edited by Smokey on 15 September 2005 at 1:17pm]

Mr2 Roadster

Quote: Originally posted by Smokey on 15 September 2005
f**kING c**tING sh*t FORUM, This is the 9th time of trying to post this.In short.............Its not the wing mirror its the interior light bit.

[Edited by Smokey on 15 September 2005 at 1:17pm]

LMFAO!!!!

i get a whistling noise too, from drivers side over 40mph, might ask renault when i go to them with my sunroof!

jakki

xx