ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Window tinting - where & how much? West Midlands Area

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
Just bought my Fiesta Zetec-S 1.0 Ecoboost. I'm wanting to tint the rear 3 windows to look like it has factory tints. Where's the best place to get the job done properly - and how much I am looking to spend?

Also, anyone have any idea how much tint the Fiestas have out of the factory with the factory tint option?

Thanks

James.

Civic Type R FN2
I'm thinking it may cost around £100 - £150 to get them done (well).

I'm not quite sure what percentages the fiesta's came with factory standard, i believe anywhere from 5% limo black to 17%, I just spent 5 minutes googling. Phone up some local firms and ask for prices, they're the real guys to ask. And don't be tempted to slip a mate a tenner and have him install on your driveway you'll be asking for trouble!

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
Thanks for responses! How dark would 17% be? And why 17%, is that some sort of benchmark for window tinting? I just want OEM look really!

​Thanks