ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Windows Pissin me off

Fiat Panda 100hp
all the run commands that I type come back with a messgae 'cmd.exe has been disabled by your admin'

I am the admin

and I cant open taskman.exe from the windows folder. Is my registry fcuked? I am not using explorer.exe at the momemt, Im using a custom one which rob showed me how to do. But I cant start explore.exe coz i cant get to taskman.

Any thoughts?

UR 197, AB 182 FF
I thought it was funny. If you don't like it then..

cartman.jpg

cock mobile.
Conteo said:
all the run commands that I type come back with a messgae 'cmd.exe has been disabled by your admin'

I am the admin

and I cant open taskman.exe from the windows folder. Is my registry fcuked? I am not using explorer.exe at the momemt, Im using a custom one which rob showed me how to do. But I cant start explore.exe coz i cant get to taskman.

Any thoughts?

Your not using explorer???

Uninstall whatever crap you've installed would be the first place to start.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
so you changed explorer.exe and then title your post "windows is pissing you off" ? shouldn't it be, "i've fucked my computer - nothing to do with windows it's me, i'm sorry"

anyway, i would recommend going to start menu > run > type in sfc /scannow that should solve it.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Yes, but I cant see any reason why changing the explorer.exe wil do what its going. Im going for some virus

UR 197, AB 182 FF
I'll put £20 on some IE BHO malware, or things like bonzai buddy, smileycentral, mywebsearch...

Conteo said:

I am the admin

Any thoughts?

Ok,
Go on to Safe mode, Logon with the name 'Administrator' and if every thing 'Cmd','Task manager' Works on there, then its either some thing you have done or some kind of ad ware. I would advise looking in gpedit.msc see if cmd is disabled