ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Windscreen Wipers

Megane Cabriolet D+
Hi Guys, just a quick question regarding the windscreen wipers, some kind person decided they wanted to steal mine last night so i woke up this morning to no wipers on the front of the car, so ive been to the local motorists discount and asked for some new ones, i enquired about the new type of wipers and was told that they wouldnt fit my clio as its a 52 plate, they only fit cars that are 04 onwards.

Is this statement correct?

Ive had to come away with some cheap nasty ones just for the time bieng as im wanting to get hold of the new type ones if possible.

Cant believe the cheek of some people though, fancy stealing the windscreen wipers :mad:

My cars parked outside the house, the streets pretty quiet too.

What gets me more wound up is that my car isnt the only 1 thats parked out there on a night, there is usually 3 maybe 4 cars plus mine just at my end of the crescent anyway so why mine?

Rant over!

1 Series Coupe
By talking about the new type i assume you mean the 'flat bosch' ones? If so, that statement is rubbish. I have them on my 03 plate! :)

Megane Cabriolet D+
Yea there the ones i meant.

Think theres some on Fleabay but i was hoping to get them from a shop.

Hi Guys, just a quick question regarding the windscreen wipers, some kind person decided they wanted to steal mine last night so i woke up this morning to no wipers on the front of the car, so ive been to the local motorists discount and asked for some new ones, i enquired about the new type of wipers and was told that they wouldnt fit my clio as its a 52 plate, they only fit cars that are 04 onwards.

Is this statement correct?

Ive had to come away with some cheap nasty ones just for the time bieng as im wanting to get hold of the new type ones if possible.

Cant believe the cheek of some people though, fancy stealing the windscreen wipers :mad:

My cars parked outside the house, the streets pretty quiet too.

What gets me more wound up is that my car isnt the only 1 thats parked out there on a night, there is usually 3 maybe 4 cars plus mine just at my end of the crescent anyway so why mine?

Rant over!

Yeah it is a bit gay I dont know why someone would steal wipers!

I needed some for my Clio thats why.

Arctic Blue FF 182
Yeah, you can fit Aero wipers, they need to be retro fit ones though, due to the wiper arm designed for the standard type blades, i got mine from ebay